The Junior League of Boston is honored to offer an event package for you to host your unique event at the 45th Anniversary Decorators’ Show House located at the Nathaniel Allen House in Newton, MA in May 2016.
Accessing the Designer Show House
By hosting an event at the Designer Show House, your attendees will have access to the house throughout your event. Our coordinator will work with you to set up staggered viewing so there is always easy flow through the house and your attendees never have to worry about lines and crowds
Days Available For Rental:
Tuesday, May 10, 2016 – Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Hours Available for Rental:
Tuesday: 10am – 10pm (the house will not be accessible past 9pm)
Wednesdays: 4pm – 10pm (the house will not be accessible past 9pm)
Additional days may be available upon request. Please inquire for availability.
– Access to the Designer Show House featuring more than 24 uniquely designed rooms by Boston’s premier Interior Designers.
– Use of 20’ x 100’ white frame tent with floor that will be located on the grounds of the Nathaniel Allen House.
– Access to our full Event Package vendor list. As part of your package you will have access to a complete list of vendors who have been individually selected to be our preferred vendors. The list will include a variety of highly reputable vendors with familiarity of the property and various price points to fit your budget needs. Access to this list will allow your planning experience to be not only special but easy and seamless.
Nathaniel Allen House
35 Webster Street, Newton, MA
View the Decorators’ Show House Transportation and Parking Guide.
– 50 – 200 attendees
– Up to 100 guests in banquet rounds of 10
– Up to 200 guests in cocktail reception or lecture style/theater seating
Groups under 50:
Our event package is for groups of 50 – 200 only. If you would like to host an event under 50 attendees, please check back on March 1 for more information on group ticket sales.
To Schedule an Event:
For more information on pricing and to schedule your event, please contact Susan Gillis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in May and hosting your event!