#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration, celebrated this year on December 3, 2019.
On Giving Tuesday, we ask that you support our community impact by donating. Your gift supports the Annual Fund, which directly benefits the community service we offer to girls in Boston, and your donation is tax-deductible.
Save the Date
Choose a calendar reminder:
Where does your gift go?
- $25 – Purchases fresh fruit or fresh vegetables for a group of girls
- $50 – Purchases art supplies for one girl for a yearlong arts program
- $200 – Serves 40 meals in one session of our Kids in the Kitchen program
- $500 – Provides a team building field trip to a group of 20 girls
- $2,500 – Provides a leadership development retreat to a group of sixth grade girls through our Leader Within program
Support Our Mission
Make an impact. Support the Junior League of Boston on #GivingTuesday. Donations made to the Giving Tuesday campaign will support the Annual Fund.
Members who donate to the Annual Fund can receive up to 10 commitment points by making a $250 gift (New Members receive up to 11 points at $275).
Please allow 6-8 weeks for credit to reflect in your account. See the Membership Commitments Grid for more information.
More Ways to Make an Impact
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser and get your network involved. In addition, on GivingTuesday 2019 Facebook is contributing up to a $7M match to US nonprofits. Starting at 8:00am EST on December 3, 2019 the match will go live, matching dollar for dollar on a first-come, first-served basis until it hits $7 million matched. Learn more here.
- Share your reason for giving. Create your own #JLBostonGives story using our #GivingTuesday social media toolkit and ask your friends and family to consider supporting us through e-mail and social media!
- Maximize your impact with an employer match. See if your employer will double your gift.
- Be notified of upcoming charity events and more ways to get involved by signing up for our e-mail list.