Your ImpactWhere does your gift go?
- $25 – Purchases fresh fruit or fresh vegetables for a group of girls
- $50 – Purchases art supplies for one girl for a yearlong arts program
- $200 – Serves 40 meals in one session of our Kids in the Kitchen program
- $500 – Provides a team building field trip to a group of 20 girls
- $2,500 – Provides a leadership development retreat to a group of sixth grade girls through our Leader Within program
Support Our MissionMake an impact. Support the Junior League of Boston on #GivingTuesday. Donations made to the Giving Tuesday campaign will support the Annual Fund.
Membership PointsMembers who donate to the Annual Fund can receive up to 10 commitment points by making a $250 gift (New Members receive up to 11 points at $275). Please allow 6-8 weeks for credit to reflect in your account. See the Membership Commitments Grid for more information.
More Ways to Make an Impact
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser and get your network involved.
- Share your reason for giving. Create your own #JLBostonGives story using our #GivingTuesday social media toolkit and ask your friends and family to consider supporting us through e-mail and social media!
- Maximize your impact with an employer match. See if your employer will double your gift.
- Be notified of upcoming charity events and more ways to get involved by signing up for our e-mail list.