Join our external mailing list to stay in the know about all things Junior League of Boston. We have lots to offer non-members. JL Boston hosts several events each year that are open to friends and the general public, including events at our beautiful Newbury Street headquarters. We award grant money each year to other community organizations making a positive impact on the lives of people in greater Boston. And we offer several ways for non-members to support the Junior League of Boston’s community impact and focus on the wellness of girls.
Our subscribers receive:
- Our three-times-a-year newsletter, Connections
- Opportunities to support JL Boston’s mission and community impact through donations and event attendance
- Advance notice of ticket sales for events such as:
- Moonlight Masquerade (Fall)
- Charity Gala (Spring)
- Raise for the Roses (Derby Day)
- Picnic and Ponies (Summer)
- and more!