Stay connected with JL Boston as an e-mail subscriber!
As a subscriber to our mailing list you’ll be the first to know about social and fundraising events that are open to friends and the general public, including events at our beautiful Newbury Street headquarters. Non-members may be invited to grant award ceremonies for community organizations making a positive impact on women and girls in Boston. Non-members e-mail subscribers have several ways to support the Junior League of Boston’s community impact and focus on the wellness of girls.
Our subscribers receive:
- Our three-times-a-year newsletter, Connections
- Opportunities to support JL Boston’s mission and community impact through donations and event attendance
- Advance notice of ticket sales for events such as:
- Moonlight Masquerade (Fall)
- Charity Gala (Spring)
- Raise for the Roses (Derby Day)
- Picnic and Ponies (Summer)
- and more!