JLB Seeks New Community Project Proposals by October 30th (9/18/06)
Susie Istock, Director of External Communications
18 September 2006
The Junior League of Boston is seeking collaborations with organizations or corporations on a community project that addresses a critical community need.
The proposed project should:
· Address a community need related to the Junior League of Boston’s mission and/or current focus, which is the Health and Education of Women and Children.
· Fit into one of our four specific focus areas:
o College Counseling/Career Training
o Domestic Violence Prevention
o Positive Development of Adolescent Girls
· Serve one or more of the communities in Metro-Boston
· Design long-term and effective solutions to an unmet community need
For more details or to download the proposal, please click here: 2007_New_Project_Proposal_Form_Final.
If your organization is interested in applying, please:
1) attend the Informational Meeting held on Thursday, October 5, 2006 at the Junior League of Boston (6:30 – 8:00pm) to learn more about the proposal process; and
2) download, fill out and submit the completed community proposal application by October 30, 2006.
Completed Proposals are due to Community Service Council and must be submitted via email toCommunityProjects@JLBoston.org. Should you require any assistance completing the request for proposal or any questions about the project selection process, please contact Julie-Ann Baumer, Manager of Research & Development, Community Service Council at 617-861-7180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.