Join us for Regional Training on March 7, 2015
Calling all Junior League Members in New England and New York…
- Saturday, March 7, 2015
- 8:00AM to 4:40PM
- Junior League of Boston Headquarters
- 117 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116
- Kathleen Riley, Special Advisor to JL Boston Board of Directors
- Email: jlbostonregionaltraining@
- Phone: 6177913080
We welcome our out-of-town guests! Please take advantage of the rest of your weekend in Boston. For your convenience, we are offering you this list of suggested hotels which are in close proximity to our headquarters.
- The Importance of League Leadership in Advancing Community Impact
- Member Engagement: The heart and soul of the Junior League
- Member-centric. What we really mean and why this is good for The Junior League
- Identifying and Enhancing Your Personal Leadership Tool Kit.
- Coaching Members to Unimagined Levels of Challenge and Success.
- Meeting The Junior League’s Unique Mission of Growing Members in order to Serve the Community.
- Engaging and Motivating Volunteers
- Creating and Maintaining Community Relationships
- Lifelong commitment to Voluntarism
Leslie Seabury, Principle, Breakout Systems
Leslie partners corporate executives and rising stars to enhance their communcation, creative problem solving and leadership skills . While she has consulted with American corporation and governmental agencies as well as serving on international boards, her clients have found that their major learnings result from the powerful questions she poses as much as the knowledge she brings.
Leslie holds a masters degree in psychology from Harvard University, and Coach Certification from The Coaches Training Institute. She received the Distinguished Leader Awards for her training programs from the Creative Education Foundation and The International Creativity Association of South Africa. Her work with individual coaching clients has been featured in The Boston Herald on two separate occasions.
Janine le Sueur, Director of Programs, The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc.
Janine le Sueur is the Director of Education & Programs at AJLI. She worked for many years as an organizational development consultant to community-based organizations in the Caribbean and Africa. She handled the fiscal management and program execution for several large socio-economic development initiatives funded by international and regional donors. She served on the founding board of a nature trust fund and supervised the restructuring of a local HIV/AIDS support group to better respond to regional HIV/AIDS challenges and funding opportunities. Janine also mentored youth participating in an entrepreneurship training program. She holds an MBA in Finance, Technology and International Management from the Lally School of Management at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York.